Insurance Times Broker Service Survey
26 September 2019
Estimated Read Time: 3 minutes 20 seconds
Every year, Insurance Times conducts its Broker Service Survey. It's where you can have your say about the service you've received from your personal lines and commercial lines insurance partners during the year.
At NIG, we are listening and looking for more ways to be even more effortless to trade with.
We look forward to the Insurance Times Survey every year. We see it as another indicator for how we're doing in our efforts to provide the very best service to you and to our customers.Have your say
We'd like you to take part in the survey which is open now to all UK brokers. To share your views click on the link here - Insurance Times Broker Service Survey. It takes about 10 minutes and you’ll be entered into a draw to win £250 in John Lewis vouchers.
You'll be asked to rate insurers in five key categories:
1. Quality of cover
2. Relationship management and handling
3. Claims experience
4. Underwriting performance
5. Quality of policy documentation
You'll see all the findings and reaction to the results in the December 2019 Insurance Times issue, in a special broker service supplement.Always improving
By always listening and continually improving, we aim to make trading with NIG effortless. We've designed our trading model to suit brokers, with regional offices, a National Trading Centre, National Schemes Centre, an eTrade Centre of Excellence and a Real Estate team.
Positive changes we’ve made include:
- Devolving more authority to our trading regions, which are better placed geographically to liaise with our broking partners. This operating model combines local knowledge with national coverage with property, motor and casualty experts in each.
- Introducing the 360 digital claims platform to enable customers to submit images and videos to support their claim. The platform provides better customer experience and faster and flexible settlement solutions.
- Launching our new Motor Trade One product, with enhanced limits, a greater range of cover and improved instant documentation.
- Our dedicated underwriters aim to contact brokers with an 'appetite' decision within 48 hours on new business, but they’re available to discuss earlier if need be.
- Our risk management team visit customers with our brokers, offering a comprehensive way to reduce and manage risk. This forges stronger and deeper relationships and builds a true loyalty.
- A ‘one quote to market' approach to give brokers peace of mind.
Quicker and easier to deal with
- With You in Five (WYi5) is another digital initiative, which simplifies and speeds up the claims process. Since its launch it has significantly reduced the claims lifecycle on property claims.
We’re constantly improving our eTrade offering as well, with better value products, enhanced cover options and shorter question sets. And it’s working. Earlier this year, we were the only insurer to achieve a five-star rating for both TheHub and Software Houses. Thanks in advance for your feedback
All of the changes we're making to our business are just the beginning and over the next few years we plan to continue reviewing and improving our offering. Your feedback will help us shape the journey.
We look forward to what you have to say in the Insurance Times Broker Service Survey. You’ve got until 3rd November to have your say.