What type of NIG documents are you looking for?
For the best experience please view this document finder in one of these browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari
I’m looking for my clients’ NIG documents
Log into NIG’s TheHub: and search policy number.
Use the search function in the top right of TheHub to search policy number. Use all the policy number digits (numerical only) including any zeros at the beginning.
I need to register for TheHub
On TheHub login page, click on the ‘Need to register’ tab
Type in agency number and follow the steps to register
I don’t know my agency number
1. Speak to your broker administrator
2. If you don’t know your broker administrator speak to your usual NIG contact or email [email protected]
3. If you don’t have a broker administrator fill in this form
I can’t find the policy number
Examples of where to find the policy number on your client’s schedule or statement of fact
I still can’t find the policy number
Try searching using your quote reference on NIG’s TheHub:
Use the search function in the top right of TheHub to search quote reference.
I don’t know the quote reference
1. Your eProduct quote reference is near the top of your quotation summary
Note: Quote references never start with a zero
2. Or your Quote Reference may be on your Renewal Migration quote email
Note: RFQ = Quote Reference
I can’t find my client’s documents on TheHub using the quote reference
Search Client Name on TheHub.
Your client’s documents should appear in TheHub search results.
I’ve found my client’s documents and I need to download them
a) Click view
b) Click Documents tab
c) Email these documents to yourself or your client. Please remember documents that are accessible on NIG.com (i.e Privacy Notice, Policy Wording) must be obtained through the document library and sent separately.
I can’t find my client’s document on TheHub
1. Once logged into TheHub, click the eDocs button
2. Your recent clients’ documents appear on the eDocs welcome screen.
If you can’t see the documents you are looking for, use the Client Document Search function.
I can’t see my client’s document on eDocs
Use the eDocs search process
1. Are you using the Client Document Search functionality?
2. Have you made an adjustment today?
If so, the documents will only be available on eDocs tomorrow (i.e. the next working day) after 3pm.
3. Using multiple Login IDs?
Close your browser (Chrome) completely, open new browser and log into eDocs with new Login ID (refreshes the agency when you log back in)
4. For more troubleshooting information about eDocs click here
If you still can’t find your clients’ documents please contact your usual NIG contact or use webchat if signed into TheHub.
I received an invalid credentials message
Have you checked you are using the correct Login ID for the branch that your client is aligned with?
Yes, I’m using the correct Login ID
If you still can’t find your client’s document please email [email protected] with
• Agency Number
• Login ID details
• Screenshot of error message
I need to change the email correspondence address for Renewal Bulletins and Renewal Declarations
This can be changed in TheHub by the Broker Administrator:
- Select Admin
- Select Broker Details tab
- Select Amend Email
- Update the email address and select Next
All Renewal Bulletins and Renewal Declarations will now be emailed to the updated email address.
You may also like...
Mini Fleet is designed for fleets with 2 to 15 vehicles and provides cover for private cars and commercial vehicles up to 4 tonnes...
We have over 125 years experience in underwriting commercial risks. Commercial Combined offers business protection for single site...