Business From Home
Our Business From Home policy is designed to cater for a range of trades and professions operating from the policyholders’ home.
Why choose NIG for Business From Home
- Introductory no claims discount available at new business.
- No claims discount available at renewal.
- Standard excess of £100 for Contents and Buildings with £50 or £200 options available.
- Option to insure Specified Items e.g. Laptops, Mobile Phones and photographic equipment away from the home.
- Option to include Home Contents – limit £100,000.
- Option to add accidental damage to Buildings Contents.
- Loss of Income included as standard.
- The contents section is extended to include Loss of or Duplication of Keys up to £1500.
- Public Liability and Employers Liability extended to include Court Attendance Costs connected to a claim up to £250 per day for each director/partner and £100 per day for each employee.
- Injury to Working Partners is included for Partnerships and Limited Liability Partnerships under Employers Liability.
- Advice lines for health and medical assistance, emergency assistance, glazing, legal advice and counselling.
- The contents section is extended to cover £1000 of Business Stock per third party storage site. Up to a maximum of £5000 per period of insurance.
|Cover||Maximum Limits |
The amount in brackets denotes the standard limit provided.
|Public/ Products Liability||£5,000,000 (£2,000,000)|
|Loss of Income||£500,000 (£50,000)|
|Goods in Transit||£25,000|
|Personal Accident (Assault)||Capital Benefits £10,000|
|Specified All Risks||£25,000|
|Legal Expenses –|
Employment Disputes and Compensation
|Personal Accident||Capital Benefits £50,000|
This is a summary of the cover available. Please refer to the Policy Booklet for full terms and conditions.
The following policy documents apply to policies incepted on or after 11 July 2021 or renewals processed on or after 11 July 2021.