Our full-cycle Property Owners eProduct is designed for residential and commercial properties owned or managed by the policyholder. It is suitable for single and multi-location portfolios of up to 25 premises.
Why choose NIG for Property Owners?
- Average free wording.
- Increased unoccupancy cover for unoccupied properties from 30 to 90 days.
- Theft and Malicious Damage by tenant covered automatically up to £10,000 per claim.
- Cover for damage caused by illegal cultivation of drugs.
- Legionellosis cover up to £100,000.
- Environmental statutory clean up costs up to £100,000.
- Introductory no claims discount available at new business.
- No claims discount available at renewal.
- Minimum premiums from £100 + IPT for Buildings only (Residential & Commercial) and £70 + IPT for Contents only cover (available on Residential only).
- Standard excess of £200 for Landlords Contents and Buildings with £100 or £500 options available. (NB the minimum Excess for Escape of Water is £500).
- Multiple premises discounts available (can cover up to 25 premises on one Policy).
- Engineering Breakdown automatically included. Covers boilers, heating systems, lifts, alarms and air conditioning units if Buildings insured. Covers domestic kitchen and laundry equipment and Audio visual equipment if Contents insured.
- Floor Coverings up to £5,000 as standard, this can be increased.
- The buildings section includes Loss of or Duplication of Keys up to £15,000.
- Option to add accidental damage to Buildings and Landlords Contents.
- Option to add Legal Expenses, up to £250,000, with Repossession cover as standard.
- Seventy-two hours clause.
- Cover includes involuntary betterment.
The amount in brackets denotes the standard limit provided.
(Minimum limit available is £40,000)
|Public liability||£10,000,000 (£2,000,000)|
|Glass and sanitary ware||Unlimited|
|Personal accident||Capital benefits £50,000|
|Commercial legal expense||£250,000|
* Buildings cover is not compulsory for residential properties.
This is a summary of the cover available. Please refer to the policy booklet for full terms and conditions.
- PowerPlace Micro
- PowerPlace SME
The new documents are effective from 12 December 2021 for new business and 26 January 2022 for renewals.
The following policy documents apply to policies incepted or renewed on or after 28 August 2019.