A range of comprehensive cover extensions specifically developed for the wholesale sector. The policy addresses single or multi-site risks and can be customised to your client’s needs.
Why choose NIG for Wholesalers Combined?
- Single policy customised to your clients’ needs.
- Instant documentation.
- Statement of Fact basis – no need for proposal form.
- Regional expertise – talk to empowered decision makers in your local trading office.
- Dedicated Claims Account Managers and efficient claims service.
- In-house Risk Control Team and risk management advice.
- A-rated insurer (A1 Moody’s).
This is a summary of the cover available. Please refer to your policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Higher limits available upon request.
|Leakage of Beverages||Included|
|Stock at Third Party Storage Sites||£50,000 in UK / £25,000 in European Economic Areas (EEA)|
|Damage to containers||£10,000 per container|
Total £25,000 (Goods in Transit)
|Buildings and Contents which have been inadvertently uninsured||£1,000,000|
|Loss Minimisation and Prevention Expenditure||£25,000 for any one loss|
|Stock at Exhibitions includes Plant and Machinery||£50,000 in UK / £25,000 in EEA|
|Seasonal Increase of Stock||25% of the stock sum insured or up to £500,000|
|Accidental failure of Public Supply/ Telecommunications||£25,000 (Terminal ends extension)|
|Business Interruption extension for Motor Vehicles||Sum insured|
|Unspecified Customers and Unspecified Suppliers extension||£100,000 in UK / £50,000 in EEA|
|Libel or Slander||£100,000|
|Other section details|
|Computer and Cyber||Available|
- Material Damage
- Business Interruption
- Goods in Transit
- Loss of Business Money and Personal Accident (Assault)
- Employers’ Liability
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Glass Breakage
- Specified All Risks
- Deterioration of Stock
- Engineering Damage to Machinery and Plant
- Engineering Inspection
- Engineering Business Interruption
- Computer and Cyber
- Loss of Licence
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Legal Expenses
- Personal Accident