Our Professionals policy is designed for mobile businesses engaged in traditional clerical trades and light manual trades e.g. hairdressers and dressmakers.
Why choose NIG for Professionals?
- Introductory no claims discount available at new business.
- No claims discount available at renewal.
- Up to 15 workers allowed.
- More than 200 trades accepted.
- Option to insure hair and beauty treatments (the limit of indemnity will be the same as the Public Liability indemnity limit selected).
- Option to vary the Public Liability excesses.
- Money Cover is included as standard for £1000 in Transit, in bank night safes and in private residence of insured or authorised employee.
- Option to include Injury to Working Partners under Employers Liability.
- Option to add Tools and Business Equipment which includes laptops and mobile phones.
- Option to add Personal Accident (24 hours a day) for bodily injury resulting in death or disablement.
- Public Liability and Employers Liability extended to include Court Attendance Costs connected to a claim up to £500 per day for each director/partner and £250 per day for each employee.
- Advice lines for health and medical assistance, legal advice and stress counselling.
- Option to include Professional Indemnity for 80 trades. Bespoke Policy Wording for four main trade groups. Please note we currently do not provide Professional Indemnity cover for Solicitors, Accountants or Book Keepers, Construction Consultants or similar trades.
|Cover||Maximum limits |
The amount in brackets denotes the standard limit provided.
|Public liability||£10,000,000 (£1,000,000)|
|Money in transit or in a bank night safe||£5,000 (£1,000)|
|Money in private dwellings||£2,500 (£1,000)|
|Tools and business equipment||£10,000 per worker|
|Personal accident||Capital benefits £50,000|
|Hair and beauty treatment||Same as PL requested limit|
|Professional indemnity||Up to £5,000,000. See associated documents section for professional indemnity eligible trades.|
This is a summary of the cover available. Please refer to the policy booklet for full terms and conditions.
- PowerPlace Micro
- PowerPlace SME