Motor Trade One
We have over 100 years’ experience in underwriting motor trade risks and we understand the needs of our motor trade customers. Our new all-encompassing Motor Trade One policy now covers premises and road risks under one contract to meet all your motor trade needs.
Why choose NIG for Motor Trade One?
- Single policy designed for all Motor Traders’ requirements.
- Instant documentation.
- Access to local Motor Trade underwriting experts.
- Cover for Premises and Road Risks all under one contract.
- Statement of fact basis – no need for a proposal form.
- Inclusion of new cover and policy extensions for example Exhibition cover.
- Enhanced policy limits under Material Damage, Business Interruption and other sections.
- A-rated insurer (A1 Moody’s).
- Uninsured Loss Recovery under Road Risks as standard
- Motor vehicle lock replacement £50,000
- Loss of use £50,000
- New replacement vehicle (Insured’s vehicle)
- Financial loss (new and used vehicles)
- Loss of metered water £25,000
- Capital additions £1,000,000
- Exhibition cover £500,000
- Seasonal increase 30% (Insured’s vehicles)
- Unauthorised use of gas, water or electricity £25,000
- Loss by fraud, trick or pretence £25,000
- Embedded Engineering cover
- Embedded Legal Expenses cover
- No Claims Discount (NCD) scale available under Road Risks
- Credit facilities available
- Material Damage – all risks including full theft cover
- Business Interruption
- Terrorism cover
- Goods in Transit
- Loss of Business Money and Personal Assault
- Personal Accident
- Employers’ Liability
- Public Liability
- Defective Workmanship/Sales Indemnity
- Legal Expenses
- Wrongful Conversion
- Engineering cover
- Computer cover
- Road Risks cover
- Fidelity Guarantee
- MOT Loss of Licence
- Unaccompanied Demonstration
- Loan & Hire
- Flat Rated Engineering Inspection cover
- Cyber cover