Get in touch
Designed for businesses using technology or involved in the storage and use of data. This standalone policy covers damage to hardware and protects against the ever-growing threat of digital attacks including cyber crime.
Why choose NIG for Cyber Cover?
- Instant documentation – emailed immediately and stored on TheHub.
- New schedule format – much easier to understand and limits shown clearly.
- Statement of Fact basis – no need for proposal form.
- Minimum Cyber premiums from £92 + IPT.
- Variable Excesses and Indemnity periods available.
- Expert Regional Underwriters.
- Dedicated Claims Account Managers.
This is a summary of the cover available. Please refer to your policy wording for full terms and conditions.
|Costs for locating and removing a computer virus from your computer system||£50,000|
|Investigation costs for possible repair, replacement or restoration||£50,000|
|Loss prevention measures||£50,000|
|Temporary and fast-tracked repair, replacement or restoration||£100,000|
|Court attendance extension||Included|
|Contractual fines and penalties||£25,000|
|Costs to withdraw data from the internet||£10,000|
|Security audit costs||£10,000|
|Standard covers||Standard limits||Maximum limits|
|Optional covers||Standard limits||Maximum limits|
|Data corruption and extra cost||£25,000||£1,000,000|
|Cyber event – loss of business income||£25,000||£1,000,000|
|Hardware||Maximum sum insured|
Additional benefits in the event of a claim or suspected incident
- Access to IT forensic experts
- Data recovery assistance
- Legal advice
- In the event of a data breach:
- PR / Crisis management
- Customer notifications
- Credit monitoring / Identity theft recovery and advice
- Call centre services
- Secure data storage / backup