Get in touch
Delivers all the protection of Commercial Combined and more, for single site or multi-site risks. The policy offers a flexible range of specialist sections, specifically developed for the manufacturing industry.
Why choose NIG for Manufacturers Combined?
- Single policy customised to your clients’ needs.
- Instant documentation.
- Statement of Fact basis – no need for proposal form.
- Regional expertise – talk to empowered decision makers in your local trading office.
- Dedicated Claims Account Managers and efficient claims service.
- In-house Risk Control Team and risk management advice.
- A-rated insurer (A1 Moody’s).
This is a summary of the cover available. Please refer to your policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Higher limits available upon request.
|Stock at Third Party Storage Sites||£50,000 in UK / £25,000 in European Economic Areas (EEA)|
|Non-Ferrous Materials||Up to 125% of sum insured|
|Cost of Fuel Spillage Clean-Up||£25,000|
|Trade Samples||Up to £500 per sample|
£10,000 in total (UK or EEA)
|Stock at Exhibitions includes Plant and Machinery||£50,000 in UK / £25,000 in EEA|
Includes damage to patterns, jigs, models, templates, moulds, dies, tools, plans, drawings or designs at Third Party Storage Sites
|Exhibition Expenses||£50,000 in the UK / £25,000 in EEA|
|Unspecified Customers and Unspecified Suppliers extension||£100,000 in UK / £50,000 in EEA|
|Environmental Statutory Pollution Clean Up Costs||£250,000|
|Libel or Slander||£100,000|
|Other section details|
|Computer and Cyber||Available|
- Material Damage
- Business Interruption
- Goods in Transit
- Loss of Business Money and Personal Accident (Assault)
- Employers’ Liability
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Glass Breakage
- Specified All Risks
- Deterioration of Stock
- Engineering Damage to Machinery and Plant
- Engineering Inspection
- Engineering Business Interruption
- Computer and Cyber
- Loss of Licence
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Legal Expenses
- Personal Accident
- Contractors All Risks