Get in touch
We are experts in writing construction insurance. Construction Combined offers a wide and flexible range of specialist sections for premises and contracting requirements in a single policy.
Why choose NIG for Construction Combined?
- Cover for Premises and Contractors All Risks under one contract.
- Instant documentation.
- Statement of Fact basis – no need for proposal form.
- Regional expertise – talk to empowered decision makers in your local trading office.
- Dedicated Claims Account Managers and efficient claims service.
- In-house Risk Control Team and risk management advice.
- A-rated insurer (A1 Moody’s).
This is a summary of the cover available. Please refer to your policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Higher limits available upon request.
|Offsite storage||15% of sum insured|
|Loss minimisation and prevention expenditure||£25,000 for any one loss|
|Continuing hire charges (contract works)||90 days / £10,000|
|Negligent breakdown||£5,000 any one item|
£25,000 any one occurrence
|Contract price increase||125%|
|Non-negligent liability||Automatic hold covered for 14 days up to the limit of indemnity or £1,000,000|
|Other section details|
|Computer and cyber||Available|
- Material damage
- Business interruption
- Goods in transit
- Loss of business money and personal accident (assault)
- Employers’ liability
- Public liability
- Products liability
- Glass breakage
- Specified all risks
- Deterioration of stock
- Engineering damage to machinery and plant
- Engineering inspection
- Engineering business interruption
- Computer and cyber
- Loss of licence
- Fidelity guarantee
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident
- Contractors all risks
- Non-negligent liability