Our Motor Fleet policy is designed for larger fleets and those with specific cover requirements. We have the flexibility to tailor cover to meet the different needs of your clients.
Why choose NIG for Motor Fleet?
- Regional expertise – talk to empowered decision makers in your local trading office.
- Flexible Underwriting approach.
- Instant documentation.
- Statement of Fact basis – no need for proposal form.
- Access to NIG Risk Assist portal.
- Dedicated Claims Account Managers and efficient claims service.
- A-rated insurer (A1 Moody’s).
This is a summary of the cover available on the new policy wording. Please refer to your policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Cover types available: Comprehensive; Comprehensive Excluding Windscreen; Third Party, Fire & Theft; Third Party Only; Laid Up Fire & Theft and Laid Up Fire, Theft & Accidental Damage
|Feature (Comprehensive Cover)
|Third Party Injury
|Third Party Property Damage Limit – Private Cars
|Third Party Property Damage Limit – Commercial Vehicles
|New Vehicle Replacement
|For all vehicles, damaged beyond 50% of list price and less than 12 months old
|Legal Costs – defending a prosecution at our discretion
|Personal Accident Benefits
|£10,000 per person
|£500 per person up to £2,000 for any one accident
|Foreign Use in the EU/EEA
|Included up to policy cover
|Unauthorised Movement of Obstructing Vehicles
|Unauthorised Use or Driving of Vehicles by Employees
|Motor Legal Expenses
|Unlimited cover if vehicle keys or lock transmitter are lost or stolen
|Audio or telecommunications equipment (permanently fitted)
|Cables for charging electric vehicles
- Accidental Damage
- Fire & Theft
- Liability to Others
- Legal Costs
- Personal Accident Benefits
- Emergency Treatment
- Medical Expenses
- Personal Belongings
- Windscreen or Window Damage
- Foreign Use
- Unauthorised Movement of Obstructing Vehicles
- Unauthorised Use
- Principals’ Indemnity
- Motor Legal Expenses