As a valued NIG policyholder, you can access NIG Risk Assist
NIG Risk Assist gives you an easy-to-use and comprehensive range of tools to help manage and mitigate risks in your business, 24/7.
Every business faces risks and in the current working environment even minor accidents or disputes can have potentially litigious and costly consequences. NIG Risk Assist is specifically designed to help businesses manage and respond to a comprehensive range of risks. These include health and safety training and compliance, HR responsibilities, UK tax rules, commercial law, and employee benefits such as counselling and personal health.
Through NIG Risk Assist you have access to a range of benefits:
- Health and safety training – keep your workplace safe with accredited eLearning courses for your employees. Raise awareness of staff responsibilities and common hazards in the workplace.
- A–Z guidance on health and safety – documents and templates to help you keep up with your legal responsibilities for workplace safety.
- Virtual HR department – round the clock access to information concerning employment matters.
- Business continuity advice – be prepared to manage threats that impact your business’ ability to provide services to customers and the actions you need to take to recover efficiently from disruption or disaster.
- Business law library – to create ready-to-sign contracts, agreements and letters.
- Ask the expert – a direct channel to answer your questions about HR matters and health and safety regulations. Unlimited access to professionals with a guaranteed response time within 24 hours (Mon–Fri).
- Employee helplines – unlimited telephone access to:
- Counselling service for stress, family, depression and bereavement 24/7.
- Health and medical service from a qualified person.
- Business emergency assistance – 24/7 emergency repairs for burst pipes, blocked drains, flooding, and gas or electricity supply failures.
- Emergency glazing and security assistance – 24/7 glass replacement service. Replacement locks and other emergency security measures are also available.
- Legal and tax advice – unlimited and confidential phone support covering UK and EU legal business and tax issues.
Set up your access to Risk Assist in three easy steps:
- Visit www.nigriskassist.com/newaccount
- Fill in the information required (name, email, policy number, etc.). This information can be found on the first page of your policy documents.
- Click submit and you will receive an email to activate your account.