Designed for businesses using technology or involved in the storage and use of data. This standalone policy covers damage to hardware and protects against the ever-growing threat of digital attacks including cyber crime.
Why choose NIG for Cyber Cover?
- Instant documentation – emailed immediately and stored on TheHub
- New schedule format – much easier to understand and limits shown clearly
- Statement of Fact basis – no need for proposal form
- Minimum Cyber premiums from £92 + IPT
- Variable Excesses and Indemnity periods available
- Expert Regional Underwriters
- Dedicated Claims Account Managers
This is a summary of the cover available. Please refer to your Policy Wording for full terms and conditions.
|Costs for locating and removing a computer virus from your computer system||£50,000|
|Investigation costs for possible repair, replacement or restoration||£50,000|
|Loss prevention measures||£50,000|
|Temporary and fast-tracked repair, replacement or restoration||£100,000|
|Court attendance extension||Included|
|Contractual fines and penalties||£25,000|
|Costs to withdraw data from the internet||£10,000|
|Security audit costs||£10,000|
|Standard Covers||Standard Limits||Maximum Limits|
|Optional Covers||Standard Limits||Maximum Limits|
|Data corruption and extra cost||£25,000||£1,000,000|
|Cyber event – loss of business income||£25,000||£1,000,000|
|Hardware||Maximum sum insured
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Mini Fleet is designed for fleets with 2 to 15 vehicles and provides cover for private cars and commercial vehicles up to 4 tonnes,...
We have over 125 years’ experience in underwriting commercial risks. Commercial Combined offers business protection for single site...