Estimated Read Time: 1 minute 45 seconds
We’re launching our new Commercial Combined product suite on the new system for producing quotes and documents for regionally traded products. In doing so we’re improving the efficiency of our processes, moving from proposal form to Statement of Fact and providing instant documentation; which is also available in our document library on TheHub. We’ve also enhanced our policy limits and included more cover as standard, to enhance business protection.
Motor Trade One was the first product to be released on the new system in December 2018. It’s making a huge difference to our brokers and we’re already hearing positive feedback such as “a really effective and up-to-date product which will easily adapt to market changes”.
The new Commercial Combined suite consists of eight products:
- Commercial Combined
- Construction Combined
- Retailers Combined
- Wholesalers Combined
- Manufacturers Combined
- Hotel & Leisure Combined
- Liability Combined
- Cyber Cover
Within each product there are specialist sections for industry sectors, giving brokers the flexibility to customise the policy to their clients’ needs.
Significant policy changes, at a glance
- Contractors Combined is being replaced with Construction Combined, putting cover for Premises and Contractors All Risks under a single contract
- Cyber & Terrorism are now optional sections within six of the eight policies
- We also now offer standalone Cyber Cover and Liability Combined
What are the main benefits of the new Commercial Combined product suite?
- Greater business protection, with more cover included as standard
- Process efficiency saves valuable time
- Makes it easier to trade with NIG thanks to new formats
When can you expect the Commercial Combined suite of products in your region?
The new products will be available in your region for new business from the following dates:
|Date of launch||Sites|
|2 December 2019||Leeds, Manchester and National Trading Centre (NTC)|
|9 December 2019||Birmingham, Bristol, Maidstone and London|
|6 January 2020||Watford|
|13 January 2020||Glasgow|
Want to find out more?