The world of business is constantly changing. Every day, businesses of all sizes and in all industries are faced with a range of risks, whether physical, legal, regulatory, operational or financial.
Managing these risks can be challenging for businesses, putting added strain on valuable time and resources.
That’s why at NIG we’re committed to reducing and mitigating key exposures for UK businesses and helping your clients recognise everyday risks affecting their business. With the new Risk Assist portal you can offer your clients tools, advice and guidance to help manage their risks.
The 24-hour portal provides quick and secure access to a comprehensive range of online tools, offering professional support and advice ranging from recruitment matters and employment law, to guidance about supply-chain disruption and driving risks.
The Risk Assist portal features include:
- Health and Safety: helping business owners plan for effective workplace health and safety with downloadable templates, risk assessments, policies and checklists.
- e-Learning: accredited health and safety training courses. Unlimited user accounts so that all staff can be trained.
- A virtual HR department: reduce the need for costly consultants with our templates for employment contracts and HR policies.
- Business Continuity: identify potential threats and develop a business continuity plan to recover from disasters quicker.
- Ask the Expert service: ask HR and Health & Safety questions to a panel of professionals with a guaranteed response within 24 hours, Monday – Friday.
- LeakSafe: specialising in supplying water-leak detection.
- Driving Risk: to help your clients with Occupational Road Risk, driver training and vehicle safety procedures.
- COVID-19 Hub: providing up-to-date information and guidance to help your clients steer through the coronavirus crisis.
Watch our animation here to find out how Risk Assist can help support your clients and their business.
Talk to your usual NIG contact about Risk Assist or click here to find out more. You can also log on to Broker Risk Assist via TheHub.