Estimated Read Time: 2 minutes
Insurance Times annual eTrade survey is open and your views count. Our ambition is to continue to be the number one choice for our brokers on Software Houses and to regain our top spot for TheHub.
Your feedback really matters to us and we thank everyone for their previous responses – it continues to be one of the key influences for both our development and service agenda.
Please take 5 minutes to complete the survey by clicking here. The closing date for the survey is at midnight on Friday 12th April 2019.
Since the last survey we have:
- Made significant product improvements across our range including the addition of Average Free cover on our Property Owners and increased quotability to 84%* of all risks we are presented with. *Source: Acturis insurer dashboard. We’ve also enhanced the Property Owners quotation process by reducing the number of questions so as to speed things up, and by making it easier to save and find different versions of quotes.
- Continued our excellent service proposition across our underwriting centre and achieved a consistent customer satisfaction score of 94%*on Web Chat. *Source: Internal operations update January 2019
- Increased the underwriting authority levels of over 30% of our underwriting staff to really enable empowerment and decision making where it matters.
- Launched Office & Surgery renewals on TheHub and Acturis Open Market. This means you can view, amend and renew policies online, ensuring clear continuity, and you’ll keep the same policy number.
- Recently announced that our products with stock cover (including Business Package) will benefit from a Brexit stockpiling extension, where there is an automatic provision for seasonal stock increases already in place. Click here for more details.
As a thank you for completing the survey and providing valuable feedback, we will enter you in to our free prize draw to win one of 100 x £15 Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards. For the full list of terms and conditions click here.
Just confirm completion of the survey in an email to [email protected] by Friday 12th April for your chance to win. Entry into the prize draw is per person.
Your vote really counts and thank you for your continued support.