We have an exciting announcement. The 2020 Insurance Times eTrading survey has been published. The headline news? For the second year in a row, NIG achieved five-star ratings for Software House Trading and for our own extranet, TheHub.
Here’s the detail from the independent survey:
- More than 850 brokers rated insurers in five key areas:
- Usability and trading ease
- Quality of support
- Quality and number of questions asked
- Breadth of cover and product range
- For the second year in a row:
- we were voted the best software house, and the only insurer to receive five stars
- we also received five stars for our extranet, TheHub.
We were thrilled to ‘do the double’ last year, but to achieve it two years running feels extra special.
These ratings show we’re continuing to work hard in the right areas to ensure the brokers who rely on us can trade effortlessly. In fact, we’ve been busy over the last year listening to broker feedback – and acting on it – to enhance our eTrading proposition.
Here are some highlights of the improvements we’ve made:
- Saving you time – it’s now even easier to upload data, review what’s on cover, and complete for Property Owners and Mini Fleet quotes quickly on TheHub.
- Helping you win business – we’ve introduced lead optimisation for Business Package via TheHub.
- Faster decision-making – thanks to increased quotability, fewer referrals, and more authority for underwriters.
- More know-how – we’re continuing to invest in our people’s expertise and knowledge.
- Better communications – we’re moving to an improved Live Chat service on TheHub.
These improvements combine to further strengthen our eTrading proposition, and build on our commitment to offer more choice, while making life simpler, faster and effortless for brokers to trade with us.
Nick Makin, eTrade Business Manager at NIG commented, “We’re so pleased to have kept the top spot for software houses and for TheHub. It shows our brokers are benefitting from the investments we’ve made over the past few years. In 2020, we’ll reflect on our successes, but continue to develop new capabilities that enhance our products and services even further. Broker confidence in the eTrading market continues to grow. We want to use the valuable feedback from the survey to improve our digital and face-to-face interactions. That way, NIG will become the insurance partner of choice for more and more brokers and their clients.”
At NIG, we’re working hard to keep trading and operations as normal as possible for our brokers and customers in the current climate. In fact, our eTrading portfolio and TheHub platform make it just as easy, straightforward and effortless to trade with us from home as from the office.
To find out how you can get more from eTrading with NIG, visit nig.com or speak to your Senior Business Development Manager.