With yet another NIG Christmas Campaign now over we thought we’d catch up with the Ultimate Prize Winner to see if the £2000 ultimate prize really did ‘Cover Christmas’. We also caught up with the winner of our hugely successful Euro 2016 themed Summer Sweepstake competition to find out how their trip to Paris went.
A record number of individuals registered to take part in our 2016 ‘Christmas Covered’ campaign and the feedback was tremendously positive. Sean O’Mahony of Regent Insurance Group had a particularly valid reason for enjoying the campaign; he was the lucky winner of our ultimate prize, £2,000 to ‘Cover Christmas’.
It’s safe to say that Sean wasn’t expecting to win the top prize; “For me to win the Ultimate Prize of £2000 was an amazing and wonderful surprise!”
It seems the prize may be put towards ‘covering Christmas’ in 2017 and creating a magical experience for all the family. “I discussed what to do with the prize money with my family, and we decided not to spend the money this Christmas and instead have planned to use the money to all go to Lapland next Christmas! It is somewhere the kids have always wanted to go, so the money should hopefully make next Christmas very magical indeed! “
We’re delighted that Sean will be putting the ultimate prize towards a once in a lifetime holiday which will create unforgettable memories for his whole family. On the theme of holidays; here’s what Evie Draper, the lucky winner of our Summer Sweepstake ultimate prize, had to say about her trip to Paris.
“When we arrived in Paris we were greeted by a driver who took us to the hotel, and whilst on-route he gave us a little tour of the city – this took us around an hour in all and was a great start to the trip.”
“During our 3 day stay in Paris we were very lucky to see all the main attractions, including The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, The Arc De Triomphe, Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, Love lock Bridge. We also got to experience the Christmas markets which were fantastic, and spent some time shopping down the famous Champs Elysees in Louis Vuitton!”
“Overall Paris is an amazing city and I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you very much to NIG for this fantastic opportunity, I could not have wished for our trip to go as well as it did.”
NIG. Here’s Why…
However, it’s not all fun and games at NIG. We’re committed to making ourselves effortless to trade with and becoming the insurer of choice for a wider range of risks than ever before. Visit our website to see the breadth of risk which we cover within our extensive product range.
Here are some of the other reasons to trade with NIG:
- Established – we have more than 120 years of commercial underwriting expertise.
- Focus – we’re 100% focused on brokers, and trade all of our products exclusively through UK brokers
- Size and scale – as part of the Direct Line Group we have the strength, security, and scale of a FTSE 100 company behind us.
- Comprehensive – our extensive range of products cater for businesses large and small.
- Competitive – our one-quote-to-market principle provides a real edge for brokers.
- Financial support – we can provide in-house surveying and risk management funding
- UK-wide – we have eight regional offices across the UK, combining regional coverage with local expertise.