Every year, Insurance Times conducts its Broker Service Survey. It’s open to all UK brokers, and is the magazine’s annual study into the levels of service you’ve received from personal lines and commercial lines insurance providers over the last year.
We’d like you to participate, and have your say. The survey is now open and runs until 28 September. To share your views click on the link at the end of this article.
Take the survey, and Insurance Times will also put your name in the hat for a draw to win £250 in John Lewis vouchers.
What the survey asks
You’ll be asked to rate your insurer partners on:
- access to decision makers
- underwriting expertise, flexibility and support
- accuracy and transparency of policy documentation
- quality of cover
- fairness and speed of claims settlement.
They’ll also be asking your views on a range of other matters – market conditions, the impact of Brexit, new products, lead generation and more.
A quick reminder…
We hope you’ve noticed some of the positive changes we’ve made since last year’s survey. These include:
- investing in 17 new front-line underwriters across our regional network
- introducing a centralised National Trading Centre
- launch of the National Schemes Centre
- aligning personal underwriting contacts who understand your business and your needs
- launching 360 Motor – a simpler, faster claims experience, where you send images or videos of vehicle damage direct to the repairer
- improving eTrade, including better-value products, enhanced cover options, and reduced referrals
- upgrading Live Chat on TheHub and adding it to Acturis, Applied, and PowerPlace SME
- outbound calling on new business e-traded quotes.
You’ll see all the results
The December 2018 Insurance Times issue will include a 32-page broker service supplement with an editorial-style look at the main findings and insurers’ reactions to the results.
Based on your feedback we’re evolving our business to meet your changing needs. We really value what you have to say and you’ve got until 28 September to share your views:
Insurance Times Broker Service Survey 2018/2019 – Commercial lines
Follow NIG on LinkedIn