At NIG we strive to make insurance easier for the brokers that work with us. In recent months we have made insurance easier by delivering significant positive changes to our Mini Fleet eProduct. This has involved reductions in rates, referrals, and declines, the addition of more vehicles, and increased product flexibility.
We also appreciate that not all systems work in the same way. In order to maximise quotability and ensure that you get the best possible price for your customers we have developed a handy hints and tips guide to help you trade our Mini Fleet eProduct.
Whether you trade through our own eTrade platform, TheHub, or through Acturis, these guides will make trading our Mini Fleet eProduct even more effortless.
The two ‘User Guide for NIG Mini Fleet’ documents provide responses to frequently asked questions whilst also offering step by step guidance for claims period capture and premium overrides. We believe the Usability Guide should make trading the Mini Fleet eProduct even more effortless for our brokers, regardless of which trading platform you decide to use.
Click Here to Download the NIG Mini Fleet guide for TheHub
Click Here to Download the NIG Mini Fleet guide for Acturis
Why trade Mini Fleet with NIG?
Our full cycle Mini Fleet eProduct is designed for fleets with 3 to 12 vehicles and provides cover for private cars and commercial vehicles up to 4 tonnes, forklifts and trailers. Plus, you can extend cover up to 20 vehicles at mid term and renewal.
- Straightforward online quotes, mid term adjustments and renewals
- Over 2,000 trades accepted online without referral. Click here to see our preferred trades
- 30 days EU foreign use as standard
- UK based claims handlers
- Motor Insurance Database (MID) updated on behalf of the policyholder
- We replace vehicles under a year old if damaged to over 60% of their value
- Optional UK or European Green Flag breakdown cover (underwritten by U K Insurance Limited)
NIG. Here’s Why…
As well as having a great product in Mini Fleet, here are some key reasons to trade with NIG:
- Established – we have more than 120 years of commercial underwriting expertise.
- Focus – we’re 100% focused on brokers, and trade all of our products exclusively through UK brokers
- Size and scale – as part of the Direct Line Group we have the strength, security, and scale of a FTSE 100 company behind us.
- Comprehensive – our extensive range of products cater for businesses large and small.
- Competitive – our one-quote-to-market principle provides a real edge for brokers.
- Financial support – we can provide in-house surveying and risk management funding
- UK-wide – we have eight regional offices across the UK, combining regional coverage with local expertise.