Help with eDocs

Who should I contact for support?

Your IT department - To ensure you have the correct access capability

Broker Administration - The Broker Administrator’s role is to manage who from your business can access TheHub and what functions they have access to. This will typically include creating new user accounts and authorising or declining new user accounts from the system; which is essential when people leave your company. It also means that anyone who registers for an account can be set up in-house.

TheHub Broker support - Contact if you have any technical queries regarding TheHub

eDocs Broker support - Contact if you have any problems with your documents