TheHub User Guide
HOW DO I REGISTER AN ACCOUNT ON THEHUB?
All users of TheHub must have their own username and password to access the site. Please follow the instructions below to register a user account.
- To apply for a user account visit TheHub homepage and click ‘Need To Register’ found in the top navigation bar
- Enter your agency number and click ‘Search’ which will then bring up your agency number. Click ‘Select’ to the right of your agency number
- (If you don’t know your agency number please email Broker Support: [email protected]).
- Complete the form and click ‘next’
- When you have submitted your request, you will receive an email confirming that your account is being processed.
- If your agency has a Broker Administrator in place, they will receive an email, requesting that they authorise your account request. Please Note – If you do not have a Broker Administrator in place you should email the NIG Broker Support Team: [email protected]. Your account request cannot be processed until a Broker Administrator is in place.
- Once your account has been authorised, you will receive an email containing your username and password, which will allow you to log in immediately.
- Please keep your username and password safe and do not share them.
HOW DO I LOGIN FOR THE FIRST TIME?
- Enter the following URL into your internet browser: www.nig.com
- Enter your username from your email into the first box (the username will be a combination of your surname, first initial and a number).
- In the second box, enter your password from the second email. (We recommend that you copy and paste the password from the email – if you enter this information incorrectly more than three times, your account will become locked and you will need to contact your Broker Administrator for a password reset).
- Click ‘Log in’, this will take you into the secure site.
- If you are logging in with a new password for the first time, you will be taken to a page which will prompt you to change the system generated password to a password of your choice. In the first box on this page, you will need to re-enter the system generated password from your email. In the second box, enter a password of your choice. Please note the password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one number and special character. Please confirm your new password in the third box.
WHAT DO I DO IF I’VE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD OR MY ACCOUNT IS LOCKED?
- Use the self-service password reset option on the site – this can be found on the homepage underneath the login section by clicking on the ‘Forgotten Password?’ button.
- Alternatively you should ask your Broker Administrator to reset it for you.
- If you are a Broker Administrator contact NIG Broker Support Team via [email protected]
WHAT DO I DO IF I’VE FORGOTTEN MY USER ID?
Please contact your Broker Administrator who will be able to advise. If you do not know whom your administrator is then please contact the NIG Broker Support Team via [email protected]
HOW DO I AMEND MY DETAILS ON THE SITE?
Please contact your Broker Administrator or send a request to [email protected] to update the details on your user account.
HOW DO I GET ACCESS TO ONLINE PRODUCTS?
If you need access to additional services, such as Commercial Quotes or Cover Notes, please ask your Broker Administrator to update your access.
WHY CAN’T I SHARE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD?
For your security and ours we discourage users from sharing passwords as it makes it very difficult to track who has accessed the site and when. If you know anyone in your agency who does not have their own username and password please advise them to contact their Broker Administrator who will be able to set up an account for them.
WHY SHOULDN’T I USE A SHARED EMAIL ADDRESS?
When you apply for an account, you will be asked to enter an email address. Your email address is used by NIG to send you information about TheHub, and is used to communicate your log in details which for security reasons must be kept secure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
Mini Fleet is designed for fleets with 2 to 15 vehicles and provides cover for private cars and commercial vehicles up to 4 tonnes,...
We have over 125 years’ experience in underwriting commercial risks. Commercial Combined offers business protection for single site...