Estimated Read Time: 2 mins
We have some great news. The Insurance Times eTrading survey was published at this year’s BIBA conference and NIG achieved Five Star ratings for Software House Trading and for our own extranet, TheHub.
Here’s the detail:
- In the independent survey, 761 brokers rated insurers in five key areas:
- claims experience
- quality of cover
- access to decision-makers
- policy documentation.
- We’ve been voted the best and the only insurer to be awarded 5 stars for Software Houses.
- We also received 5 stars for our extranet, TheHub.
What our brokers said
“It’s very easy to use and easy to speak to an underwriter, if necessary.”
“No improvement required. Good question set and very easy on the eye”
“Renewals are quick and efficient to manage.”
“Claims experience page is quick and easy to fill.”
As you can imagine, we’re thrilled. These ratings show we’re really focused on the brokers who rely on us to trade effortlessly. It’s also great recognition for all the hard work we’ve put into developing our eTrading proposition in the last year. This includes:
- enhancing our portfolio of e-products to meet the needs of brokers and their clients
- ensuring increased quotability, fewer referrals, and more authority for underwriters
- investing in developing the expertise and knowledge of our people.
Together, these add up to a compelling proposition to help our brokers get the very most from eTrading for their business.
Jaime Swindle, Director eTrading at NIG commented, “We’re really pleased to have kept our top spot for Software House and to achieve 5 stars for TheHub. Our strategy is to be effortless to trade with and eTrading is a key driver of that and feedback from our brokers on what we do well and can improve upon really drives our decision making. A big thank you to all the brokers who took part – we’ll be seeing what suggestions we can use in our future plans. And well done to the other insurers and our Software House partners. The results show the industry’s investment in, and understanding of, eTrade over the past year – all to the benefit of our brokers and their customers.”
To find out how you can get more from eTrading with NIG, visit nig.com or speak to your Senior Business Development Manager.