We’re always looking to make improvements so that we’re offering the best possible products and service to you, our brokers and your clients. Last year we asked you for feedback about our service and performance. We want to thank everyone who took part – in doing so you’re helping us shape our business and we also raised a total of £458 for the Insurance Charities.We asked you for your views on:
- Access to decision makers
- Underwriting expertise, flexibility and support
- Accuracy and accessibility of policy documentation
- Our Risk Control service
- Notification and speed of claims settlement
Some of the highlights from the results include:
- The top two factors influencing your choice of an insurer: relationships and product
- 91% of respondents rated us in their Top 10 insurers
- Reasons you’d recommend NIG: positive relationships, good service, underwriting flexibility and authority levels
We recognise there are issues with documentation and since the survey we’ve already made enhancements to eDocs:
- The last 12 weeks of documents are now automatically uploaded to eDocs.
- One new search function: a user-friendly search function that’s no longer case sensitive and has the flexibility to search by client name, post code or policy number. The results generated include all documents for that client, making it much easier to find the documents you need. You can also do a partial search, for example if the postcode is BS15 IBX, you can enter BS15 and all the documents with those details will appear.
- View the list of documents your way: choose to view either by client name, policy number, document type, inception/transaction date. For example if you select the client tab, documents will be listed in alphabetical order. If you select the inception/transaction tab, the documents will be according to date. You’ll also be very pleased to know that the document upload date no longer changes when someone accesses the document.
- Supporting documents are easier to find: if a renewal or New Business document has a supporting document, you’ll notice a new ‘supporting document’ icon alongside. No more trying to find the supporting document you need – it can easily be retrieved through the same page as the main document.
- View documents with one click in Google Chrome. Yes, it’s as simple as that and the document will display properly.
- All documents will be available on eDocs by 3.30pm at the very latest, on the working day after finalising the business. The document upload process starts in the morning, with most documents available by midday.
We hope you’ve noticed these positive changes. We are listening to your feedback to continually evolve our business to meet your changing needs.