Estimated Read Time: 2 minutes 33 seconds
At NIG, eTrading goes beyond electronic trading, it’s about ease, excellence and expertise. We give you the flexibility of trading our full product suite via TheHub or you can trade with us via a number of Software Houses.
In 2018, we were number one for Software Houses in the Insurance Times eTrade survey and our ambition is to continue to be the number one choice for our brokers and to regain our top spot for TheHub.
• We’ve made it easy to reach us. Our dedicated teams are on hand by phone, via webchat or as a direct underwriter referral via TheHub or your Software House.
• Our quotability score has increased to 84.6% of all risks we’re presented with. *Source: Acturis insurer dashboard.
• Instant electronic documentation for all eTrade products. Non eTrade product documentation is available on eDocs, which you can access via TheHub.
With feedback such as “Fast response to referral and very helpful with premium” and “my query was dealt with quickly and efficiently, thank you” we know our enhancements are going down well with brokers. *Source: Internal operations update Jan – Feb 2019
• We continue to offer an excellent service proposition. We achieved a consistent customer satisfaction score of 94% on webchat for 2018. *Source: Internal operations update Jan – Feb 2019
• We’ve rolled out more products to more platforms and made significant product improvements:o Added Average Free cover on Property Owners, reduced the question set and made it easier to save and find quotes.o Our products with stock cover e.g. Business Package will benefit from a Brexit stockpiling extension, where there is an automatic provision for seasonal stock increases already in place. Click here for more details.o Shop – a total product refresh.• Expect more improvements on TheHub in 2019
• Our underwriters are fully trained and boast high levels of authority. We’re committed to continually increasing technical skills, with over 30% of our underwriting staff improving their underwriting authority levels in 2018.
• We run continuous soft skills training and encourage ongoing development. This results in a more informed and personalised approach for our brokers and their clients.
Insurance Times survey is now open
Your feedback from the last eTrading survey has shaped the enhancements we’ve made to our eTrade proposition. By taking part this year, you’ll further shape the future of eTrade.
Please take 5 minutes to complete the survey by clicking here. It closes at midnight on Friday 12th April 2019.
All brokers who take part will receive an executive summary of the eTrading report from Insurance Times.
As a thank you for sharing your views, we will also enter you in to our free prize draw to win one of 100 x £15 Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards. For the full list of terms and conditions click here.
For a chance to win, send an email to [email protected] by Friday 12th April to confirm you’ve completed the survey. Entry into the prize draw is per person, so please share the link and the prize draw information with your eTrading colleagues.