We’re committed to reducing and mitigating key exposures for UK businesses and helping your clients recognise everyday risks affecting their business.
NIG Risk Assist provides an easy-to-use and comprehensive range of online tools to help manage and reduce risks in your client’s business, 24/7.
Some features of the Risk Assist proposition include:
- Health and Safety: helping business owners plan for effective workplace health and safety with downloadable templates, risk assessments, policies and checklists.
- e-Learning: accredited health and safety training courses. Unlimited user accounts so that all staff can be trained.
- A virtual HR department: reduce the need for costly consultants with our templates for employment contracts and HR policies.
- Business Continuity: identify potential threats and develop a business continuity plan to recover from disasters more quickly.
- Ask the Expert service: ask HR and Health & Safety questions to a panel of professionals with a guaranteed response within 24 hours, Monday – Friday.
- LeakSafe: specialising in supplying water-leak detection.
- Driving Risk: to help your clients with Occupational Road Risk, driver training and vehicle safety procedures.
- COVID-19 Hub: providing up-to-date information and guidance to help your clients steer through the coronavirus crisis.
- Brexit Hub: help businesses keep up-to-date with the new regulations and access information to help them plan and adapt to changes.
Watch our animation below to find out how Risk Assist can help support your clients and their business.
Talk to your usual NIG contact about Risk Assist or click here to find out more.