NIG Risk Assist provides an easy-to-use and comprehensive range of online tools to help manage and reduce risks in your client’s business, 24/7. This includes helpline services provided by a third party, which offer specialist advice and guidance and are available to parties insured under NIG policies while the policy is in force.
Health and wellbeing services
The need for accurate and swift health advice has never been more critical.
- Relevant health and medical advice provided by a medically qualified person.
- Support with a wide range of issues, including finding doctors, clinics or treatment facilities and complementary health services.
- They can also answer questions regarding inoculations, sports and exercise.
Counselling and stress services
With so much uncertainty and change in our personal and work lives, managing mental wellbeing has never been so important.
- Access to a confidential service for those dealing with issues such as stress, depression, bereavement and relationships.
- Onward referrals to relevant organisations.
- Using this service helps to improve productivity, reduce absence and shows additional commitment to employee welfare.
- Managers also have access to training modules in the NIG Risk Assist portal for mental health awareness, managing absence and stress management.
Commercial legal and UK tax advice services
- Offering confidential advice on commercial legal problems affecting your business.
- Specialist support for issues such as employment or tenant/landlord disputes, VAT or contract disputes and much more.
- Immediate advice from a qualified legal advisor who can call back at a suitable time.
With many offices currently unoccupied and staff working from home, it is paramount to consider the security of premises. Helpline services include:
- Emergency glazing and security assistance.
- Efficient replacement service available for fixing internal and external glass, replacing locks and other emergency security measures.
To find out how NIG Risk Assist can further help support your clients’ business, watch our animation here or talk to your usual NIG contact.