that runs like
Our commitment to our brokers
Our ambition is clear; to be the brokers’ choice as commercial insurer to UK enterprises. This is why we are organising our business around you, the broker, so that we can find even more ways to be effortless to trade with. Simply put, we believe insurance should run like clockwork.
Click below to find out more about the steps we’re taking to make trading with NIG run like clockwork.
Straightforward claims handling
We know how important it is to reach the right person in our business. That's why we're making it hassle-free and seamless to contact us.
- Warm transfers every time
Whenever you call, we’ll make sure you get through to the right person quickly.
- Live chat
We’ve upgraded live chat on TheHub and it’s now available on Acturis, Applied, and PowerPlace SME.
- Dedicated contacts
We provide dedicated underwriting contacts who understand your business and trading needs.
Straightforward claims handling
When something goes wrong you need to know your clients' claims are going to be dealt with quickly and fairly. Here's how we're making claims handling easier.
- With you in five (WYiF) With our fast-track, low-value property claims service, we can settle in as little as 72 hours.
- Proactive claims handling Our claims handlers are committed to keeping you informed about every significant step in the claims journey including auto payment confirmation.
- Dedicated claims account managers We have dedicated account managers looking after your clients to strengthen relationships.
- Customer service surveys Our claims service helps brokers retain business. Our feedback scores continue to rise – including when asked about the ease of dealing with NIG during a claim.
- 360 Motor An all-round solution to make your clients' claims experience simpler and faster. Damage can be assessed by sending images or videos of vehicle damage direct to the repairer.
We’ve developed a number of different service models to reflect the many ways our brokers like to trade with us. Here are some of the ways we've aligned our business to our brokers' needs.
Our eTrading platforms and resources are continuously improving to make them easier to use and better value. Here are some steps we are taking to make eTrading with NIG run like clockwork.
- eTrade products Better value products, enhanced cover options and reduced referrals.
- eDocs portal on TheHub We’re a paperless organisation and documentation for most of our regionally-traded products is available via the eDocs portal on TheHub. We’re making eDocs easier to use, ensuring documents can be accessed quicker, and we’re working on instant documentation across all our products.
- Property Owners This eProduct is now average free and includes rent guarantee (only available online/ on eTrade products).
- Resolving queries quicker With more access to decision makers on our products and increased authority, we’re reducing the time it takes to resolve your queries.
National coverage, local expertise
We know many of our brokers prefer a more personal trading relationship at a local level. That's why we're continually enhancing in the service we offer in our eight regional offices so that decision-making is simpler and faster for you.
- 8 regional offices We’ve got your business covered across the UK.
- Regional expertise Property, motor and casualty experts in each regional office.
- Experienced underwriters We're investing in our front line teams to improve broker trading.
- Risk management and In-house surveying Our in-house Risk Control team support branch underwriters with technical expertise and offer clients pre-cover surveys to avoid hidden surprises. We're dedicated to understanding and reducing risk to help UK businesses be more resilient.
We're committed to building broker relationships and helping you grow your business. We want to match your appetite and offer a faster, more comprehensive decision-making process for quotes. We’ll be with you every step of the way; we want insurance to run like clockwork.
- Appetite decision
Your underwriter will contact you within 48 hours (we’re available sooner if you want to talk).
- Single quote to market
A ‘one quote to market‘ approach on regional business, to give you peace of mind.
- NIG executive team
With a national sales force and regular Exec involvement, we're committed to strengthening our relationship with you.
- Post-sale follow ups
We’ll fulfil our commitments after winning your business, keeping you updated each step of the way.